The 1st Panyapiwat International Conference is organized by
Panyapiwat Institute of Management , Thailand
National Research Council of Thailand
Prachachuen Research Network
College of Asian Scholars, Thailand
Kasetsart University Si Racha Campus, Thailand
Chuo University, Japan
National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
National University of Laos
Kansai University, Japan
Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
|Registration for presenter
– Submit full paper
– Submit pay-in slip
|within 30 March 2018|
|Notification for Acceptance||4 May 2018|
|Submit revised final paper and poster file
* The paper approval certificate will be registered within 10 working days.
31 May 2018
|Announcement for presenter’s schedule and presentation venue||15 June 2018|
|1 January 2018 – 30 March 2018|
Registration fee is Non-Refundable
The conference welcomes papers on the following tracks:
(ASEAN Studies / International Business / Management / Economics / Communications / Education)
Science and Technology
(Engineering and Technology / Logistics / Information Technology / Agriculture /Food & Farm)
Types of Presentation
Languages for Presentation: English
- All submissions must be original research not previously published or simultaneously submitted for publication.
- Articles submitted for PIM conference must be Full paper (8-10 pages) and are peer reviewed before acceptance
- Authors should make format, font types and references of the article to be consistent with the conferernce’s paper template before submission , Please refer to the Full paper template
- The conference committee will issue Acceptance Letter after the author submitted the final draft of article corresponding to the peer review.
- Accepted articles will be published in the Conference’s Proceeding which can be downloaded via the Conference’s website since 1 July 2018.
- Authors should come to present their own articles on conference date.
How to register and pay Registration Fee
1. Click menu Registration , fill in author information and set Password .
2. After finish registration , you can submit article via eSubmission , sign in by registered E – mail and password.
3. Our staff wiil sent Bill Payment to you via registered E – mail, please pay Registration Fee at Siam Commercial bank (SCB) within 7 days after submission. *
* Lecturers of PIM please contact Office of Research and Development for payment (Phone No. 1048, 1560 , no need to print Bill Payment) *
4. Scan or take photo of the Bill Payment , then upload to eSubmission to confirm submission.
* for International Money Transfer