Template / 模板
Submissions for Manuscript
- The proposed article has never been published in any journal or publication before, either in the country or overseas.
- The manuscript submitted for the PIM conference must be the Full paper (10-15 pages) and should be peer-reviewed before acceptance.
- Before submission, authors should arrange the article format, font types, and references with consistency by using the template of the conference’s paper, please refer to the Full paper template.
- Authors should make format, font types, and references of the article to be consistent with the conference’s paper template before submission, please refer to the Full paper template
- Authors should provide a Letter of Certification for Pre-Publication of an Academic Article, please attach it with a full paper submission.
- The institute will consider the articles after the payment of registration is paid and uploaded the payment bill.
- The institute will reject the article if over 30% plagiarism is detected.
- The Insitute hereby refuses to refund the cost of published articles in all cases.
- The committee will issue an Acceptance Letter after the authors submit the final draft with the correction from the peer review.
- 提交前，作者应使文章格式、字体类型和参考文献与会议文章模板一致，请参阅 Full paper template
- 举办方将考虑您已付注册费的文章 并上传付款证明。
Letter of Certification for Pre-Publication of an Academic Article /